On March 11, 2015 at about 11:00 p.m., a Frederick Police officer making a business check observed a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of a business in the 1500 block of Opossumtown Pike.
The officer made contact with the driver, identified as Danielle Marie Eyler of Keymar, Maryland. Further investigation revealed Eyler was in possession of a bottle of PCP. Eyler was arrested and taken to Central Booking, where she was charged with:
- Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance (PCP)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute PCP
- Driving While Impaired by Drugs or Drugs and Alcohol
- Driving While Impaired by Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Driving While Impaired by Controlled Dangerous Substance While Transporting a Minor.