On Wednesday, June 24th at 7:30 p.m., the Town of Walkersville will hold a Town Meeting at Town Hall.
For the first time in the months since the beginning of the COVID-19 Pandemic restricitions were put in place, a limited number of the public may enter Town Hall to attend the meeting. On a first come first serve basis, the first fifteen people will be allowed into Town Hall for the meeting. After fifteen people enter Town Hall, the doors will be closed.
The Town of Walkersville will continue streaming Town Hall meetings live on Facebook. GladeValley.net will also continue streaming the meetings.
All questions regarding the meeting need to be emailed to; email@example.com by 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 24th.
Walkersville Town Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- 7:30 PM – Call to Order – Burgess Chad Weddle
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of the Town Meeting Minutes of June 10, 20203.
- ORDER OF BUSINESS:
- Disability options and life/dental coverage selection decision
- Parkside street closure email
- July 3 Community event discussion
- Planning Commission appointment
- Board of Appeals appointment
- Accounts Payable
- Commissioners Concerns
- Previously submitted Public Comments and Concerns
- ANNOUNCEMENTS (unless changed/cancelled due to Gov. Hogan/CDC recommendations):
- Tues., June 30, 7:30 p.m. – Parks Committee
- Wed., July 8, 7:30 p.m. – Town Meeting
- Tues., July 14, 7:30 p.m. – Planning Commission
- Closed Personnel/Legal Meeting to discuss security