The Town of Walkersville’s Planning Commission will hold its monthly Public Hearing on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall.
Among agenda items are a proposed shopping center anchored by Dunkin Donuts, and a new location for the long-established Brainstorm Comics on Maple Avenue. The Planning Commission also plans to discuss a new sign for Walkers Village Center, and a potential zoning amendment.
The published agenda is as follows:
WALKERSVILLE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
May 25, 2019
- Minutes: May 28, 2019 meeting
- Site Plan: Fountain Rock Manor Lot 2, Strip Shopping Center (including drive through fast food establishment—Dunkin Donuts). Southwest corner of Sandstone Drive and Sandstone Court (in front of Victoria Park Apartments)
- Final Plat, FRO: Spring View Estates—revisions to forestation and open space areas, dedication of land to FCPS
- Proposed Correction plat: Parkside—orientation of homes on lots 16 and 18 (proposed correction plat to allow houses to be oriented to Zinnia Terrace rather than Biggs Ford Road)
- Discussion: Walkers Village Center monument sign – potential zoning text amendment
- New Use, Old Town Mixed Use District: Brainstorm Comics, 25 Maple Avenue
- Rules of Procedure—staff-proposed revisions