Bulk trash pickup will occur next Saturday, November 20, 2021 for in-town residents only. Bulk trash may be set out in front of your home starting Thursday evening.
Please do not place any items listed on the unacceptable list below. For clarification, residents may only set out one mattress and box spring set. Multiple mattresses or box springs will not be picked up.
Items not acceptable for bulk trash collection include:
– Hazardous materials such as pesticides, acids, toxic waste, radioactive materials, chemicals, etc.
– Liquids such as gas, kerosene, paint, etc.
– Explosives such as gun powder, firearms, ammunition, etc.
– Residential construction and demolition debris, including lumber, concrete, bricks, and drywall.
– Miscellaneous items such as dead animals, hot ashes, septic tank sludge
– More than one mattress/box spring per household
– Yard waste (because it should be put out for curbside yard waste pickup)
– Bagged household waste (because it should go to regular trash pickup)