Frederick County Government administrative offices will be closed on Monday, Nov. 11, in observance of the Veterans Day holiday. Offices will return to regularly scheduled hours on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
Clarifications to the schedule:
- Animal Control Center will be closed. Details: 301-600-1546 or visit www.FrederickCountyMD.gov/animalcontrol.
- Board of Elections, Health Department and Department of Social Services will be closed.
- Landfill and the Reichs Ford Road Recycling Center will be closed and all recycling collections for the week will shift one day later than the normal schedule. Details: Office of Recycling at 301-600-2960 or visit www.FrederickCountyMD.gov/recycle.
- Frederick County Public Libraries will be closed. Details: 301-600-1630 or visit www.fcpl.org.
- TransIT Services – Peak-hour connector buses will not operate, but all other TransIT Connector and shuttle buses will operate on regular schedules. TransIT-plus (demand response) will not be in service. MARC Train will operate on a holiday “R” schedule. MTA Commuter Bus will be cancelled. Details: 301-600-2065, Rider Bulletin or visit www.FrederickCountyMD.gov/TransIT.
- Visit www.FrederickCountyMD.gov or call 301-600-9000 for further information about Frederick County Government public services.