Pre-K & Kindergarten Registration
Glade Elementary School
Monday, March 16 – Friday, March 27
Hours: 8:30– 3:30
SPECIAL EVENING REGISTRATION
Thursday, March 19, 2015
4:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Beginning in April, registration is between 9:00am and 3:00pm
We are looking forward to meeting you during kindergarten registration! In order to properly enroll your child we ask that you bring the following:
- Proof of Residency – Must contain your name, physical address and be dated
- Signed Lease/Rental Agreement
- Gas Bill – must be dated within the last 30 days
- Electric Bill – must be dated within the last 30 days
- Water/Sewer Bill – must be dated within the last 30 days
- Proof of Date of Birth:
- Birth Certificate
- Birth Registration
- Passport/Visa (current)
- Baptismal or Church Certificate
- Social Security Number
- Additional Documentation Necessary for Automatic Enrollment into Pre-K ONLY (choose one):
- Copy of Independence Card w/Letter of Acceptance or TCA documentation
- W-2 from 2014
- 3 consecutive pay stubs from the last 6 months
- A letter on letterhead from employer stating income
- Documentation that child is in foster care
Registration packets must be filled out at the school. Please remember that we can only accept 100%
complete packets to register your child.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by 9/1/2015.
Pre-K students must be 4 years of age by 9/1/2015.
Please feel free to contact the school office with any questions at 240-236-2100.