- The WHS Marching Band will continue their monthly Schultz Sub Sales. The due date for January is the 20th and delivery date is 1/26/16. For information or orders please contact Tiffany.Claiborne@fcps.org.
- The WHS Athletic Boosters will be holding a Dinner Dance 1/30/16 at the Frederick American Legion for $25 per person. This event benefits the WHS Cheer Program. Doors open at 6pm and Dinner is at 7pm. Music is at 9pm. For tickets and information please contact Tena Pennington @ 301-639-0287.
- WHS FFA will be hosting the annual Clayton Lenhart Memorial Sausage Grind 1/15/16 from 3:00 – 8:00 pm. Orders can be taken thru 1/10/16 by calling 301-845-8364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All proceeds benefit the Clayton Lenhart Scholarship Fund. Price is $3.00 per pound stuffed or loose – Hot Italian or Regular.
- The WHS Baseball Team will be selling ads for the Spring 2016 Baseball Program. Their ad campaign will run from now thru 3/1/16. All proceeds will benefit the baseball team for the purchase of equipment and other miscellaneous items. For details or questions, please contact Head Coach Erick Greene @ Erick.Greene@fcps.org.
- The WHS Key Club will be conducting “Dollar Wars” to raise money for the ELIMINATE program which works to eliminate tetanus in 3rd world countries. This effort will put all classes against each other to see who purchases the most $1 stickers for their class poster. This fundraising project will run from 1/11/16 thru 2/6/16.